Cherrydale Fundraiser-September 8-22
Wynnbrook Christian School's fundraiser starts Thursday, September 8th and we need your help. Our annual tuition only supports 80% of the budget needed for each school years. Last year we were able to purchase 35 new Chromebooks! This year our goal is to raise $30,000.00 to purchase additional Chromebooks, Tablets for Kindergarten and essential teacher classroom needs not currently funded through traditional means.
Please consider participating in this fundraiser, it’s easy as 1, 2, 3!
- Register TONIGHT at www.ShopFund.com (Create log-in and locate Wynnbrook Christian School)
- Share custom support links with family & friends via Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Email, Text and more.
- Student Goal: 5 Online Supporters.
REGISTER-SHARE-WIN: Sharing gets you tickets for chances to win over $100,000 in instant prizes.
Why We Fundraise - (https://vimeo.com/showcase/8770815)
How To Videos - (https://vimeo.com/showcase/8752340)
Kick-Off Videos - (https://vimeo.com/showcase/9642654)
Parent Letter - (https://bit.ly/3Q0F9d4 )
Prize Program - (https://bit.ly/3JlRAyo )
On behalf of myself and the staff at Wynnbrook Christian School, thank you for doing your part to make our fundraiser a success.
Love, your PTW
Scholastic Book Fair- September 8th-16th
Come support our Scholastic Book Fair!
- Create an E-Wallet (a digital account for your kids so they don't have to carry around loose change!)
- Sign up to Volunteer (We need helpers to create Wish Lists, read to visiting classes, work the register, and straighten books.)
- Shop the Fair! (If you can't make the fair-or don't want to stand in line- you can order books online to help our school)
BBQ Tickets Fundraiser
The School Board leads the annual BBQ ticket fundraiser. Tickets are sold in advance and are picked up at the Holiday Marketplace. More information will be shared as details are confirmed.
Silent Auction Baskets
Classrooms create a silent auction basket as part of a fundraiser event at the Holiday Marketplace. Classroom Moms will usually come up with a theme and organize donations from the class to fill the baskets.
WCS usually partners with Scholastic for three book fairs during the school year. Book fairs give back up to 50% of their sales back to Wynnbrook in Scholastic Dollars or cash.
You can also shop Scholastic throughout the year for a 2% donation back to WCS by clicking on this link and entering the school information before checkout. www.shop.scholasitc.com Happy Reading!